The SV-07 is a Russian bolt-action sniper rifle designed and manufactured by Alexandrov Design Bureau. It is the first bolt-action weapon by the current incarnation of ADB, and was designed as a much more precise and tactical alternative to the aging SVD. It is also essentially one of two spiritual successors to the SV-68 and SV-85 rifles, alongside the integrally suppressed SVP-17 bullpup sniper / designated marksman rifle. It competes against the NS / Delta Arms DSR Mk. 1.
- Barrel is around 24 to 28 inches, depending on the model.
- Comes with a folding stock, monopod, and bipod attached.
- Designed in 2007, prototype produced in 2011.
- Effective range is around 1000 meters.
- Rate of fire: Around 50 RPM (Bolt-action)
- Uses various cartridges, including 7.62x51mm NATO, 7.62x54mmR, or .338 Lapua Magnum, and is fed via a 10-round magazine.
- Weighs 9.6 pounds (unloaded), 12 pounds (loaded)