The SFPL-90 (Shoulder-Fired Projectile Launcher 90mm) is a recoilless, unguided rocket launcher manufactured by Mayfield Heavy Industries, the heavy industries subsidiary of Rickard Firearms & Defense. It is the first product made by MHI, and is made to compete against the StOMP-90, the SA Hugo, and the Accurafire God O' War. It is also designed to destroy Toyota pickup trucks driven by ISIS.
- Ambidextrous safety switch.
- Designed in 2009, produced since 2015.
- Effective range is around 750 meters, which is aided by the side-mounted scope.
- Scope attached via the left side.
- Uses an unguided, 90mm rocket. However, guided rockets can be used.