The P16 pistol is a semi-automatic pistol that is made by Rickard Firearms & Defense. It is a bigger pistol than the P13, and also uses two different cartridges; the 9x19 Parabellum cartridge (the P16M0) and the .45 ACP cartridge (the P16M1).
- Designed in 2013, produced since 2016.
- Effective range is around 60 meters.
- It is mainly made for civilians, but it is also used by various police forces and SWAT agencies, just like the P13.
- Made with a polymer construction.
- Striker-fired, similar to the Glock pistols and the P52.
- Uses the 9x19 Parabellum cartridge and is fed via a 16-round magazine. However, the P16M1 variant uses the .45 ACP cartridge, and is fed via a 13-round magazine.
- Weighs 2.2 pounds loaded, and 3 pounds loaded.
- Price is around $800.