The Model 322 is a bolt-action rimfire rifle that is made by Rickard Firearms & Defense. It is a lower-caliber variant to the Model 30 (which it is largely based on) and the bolt-action counterpart to the Model 422 rifle.
- Available with either a 22 inch or 24 inch barrel.
- Chambered for .22 Long Rifle, and is fed via a 7-round magazine or an optional 15-round magazine that can also be used with the Model 422.
- Designed in 1966, produced since 1969.
- Effective range is around 150 meters.
- Factory standard version does not come with a scope (and is completely dependent on the user to get a scope)
- Rate of fire: around 50 RPM (because it's bolt action)
- Weighs 5.5 pounds.