The Model 2010 "Vulcan" is a bolt-action rifle that is currently made by Rickard Firearms & Defense. It is RF&D's first bolt-action weapon, and is competing against other bolt-action rifles like the FAC LHR, the NS Arms Moon Hunter, and the Kaizen KZ95. A lower-caliber variant known as the Model 2012 was released in 2014 and a higher-caliber variant known as the Model 2013 "Wildcat" was released in 2016. This weapon is purely designed for civilian use.
- A Leupold Mark AR 3-9x40mm scope is available, along with mounts.
- Designed in 2010, produced since 2013.
- Effective range is around 750 meters.
- Has a 24 inch barrel, but shorter versions are available.
- It uses various cartridges, like .270 Winchester, .308 Winchester, .30-30 Winchester, and .30-06 Springfield, and is fed via a 5-round internal magazine.
- Price is around $700 to $1,000.
- Rate of fire: 35 - 45 RPM.
- Weighs 8.2 pounds (unloaded), 9.4 pounds (loaded)