The Mk. 31 "Bullshark" Grenade Launcher is a magazine-fed grenade launcher that is made by Mayfield Heavy Industries, a subsidiary of Rickard Firearms & Defense. It is competing against the Accurafire HHGL Mk. II and the HML-25, and is first seeing usage in the middle east, where it is blowing up Toyota pickup trucks driven by ISIS.
- Ambidextrous safety switch.
- Barrel is 14 inches long.
- Designed in 2011, produced since 2016.
- Effective range is about 400 meters.
- Four-position collapsible stock.
- Rate of fire: Semi-automatic.
- Uses 40mm grenades for ammunition, and is fed via a 5-round magazine.
- Weighs 10.5 pounds.