The M120 "MacArthur" is a prototype main battle tank that is made by Mayfield Heavy Industries, the heavy industries division of Rickard Firearms & Defense. As the name suggests, it is named after General Douglas MacArthur. It competes against the Delta Hellraiser and the HT16 Ridgway.
- Can be equipped with a Mk. 54 CMG or the Mk. 56 HMG.
- Designed from 2008 - 2018, with the finalized design shown in 2019.
- Fuel capacity of 431 US gallons.
- Has a 120mm tank gun, but can be equipped with the Royal Ordinance L7, a 105mm tank gun.
- Operational range: Estimated 275 miles.
- Powered by a twin-turbo diesel V12 producing an estimated 1,500 horsepower (now all we need to do is to just put this engine in a lightweight car).
- Requires 4 crew members; driver, gunner, loader, and commander.
- Top speed: On-road: 40 MPH. Off-road: 30 MPH.
- Torsion-bar suspension.