The Ishcheyka (Russian for "Bloodhound") is a Russian series of semi-automatic shotguns that was designed and manufactured by Alexandrov Design Bureau. Unlike the more recent products of ADB, it is designed specifically for civilian and recreational use. It is also the first shotgun manufactured by ADB, and competes against the NS Arms Stomper and the ONI Predator.
- Barrel is 16 to 30 inches long (picture depicts 26 inch barrel).
- Chambered for 12, 20, 28, or 410 bore shells, and is fed via a 5+1 to 8+1 internal tube magazine (picture depicts a 5+1 internal tube magazine).
- Desgined in 2009, produced since 2012.
- Effective range is around 50 meters.
- Rate of fire: brisk, due to semi-automatic operation.
- Weighs 6 to 8 pounds, depending on the internal tube magazine, what shell it uses, and barrel length.