The AK-7 is an unusual, novel SMG based on the AK platform. It was created by Colt in 2017 for the Ukranian and American infantry soldiers to use in the Ukranian War.
Capacity: 10 rounds
Rate of fire: 600 rpm
Effective range: 150 m
Muzzle velocity: 600 m/s
Weight loaded/unloaded: 1.5 kg unloaded, 2 kg loaded
- The gun is small and easy to conceal.
- It is compatible with the ubiquitous AK platform.
- Like its assault-rifle brethren, it is very reliable and serviceable.
- Because it has no stock and a small frame, it is prone to excessive kickback and can be hard to wield effectively with just one hand.
- Due to its short barrel, it is considerably less accurate than its brethren and is only useful for close combat.