The Clicker SLK (Spring Loaded Knife) is a weapon that can launch a knife. It is designed to replace the current service technique throwing knife. It was created on the 8/2/2015, and manufacturing started on 8/3/2015. It is a somewhat departure from the weapons that Clicker Defense would make.
Clicker SLK Edit
The Clicker SLK is a weapon that that propels a knife into the air at 17 m/s a second at close range. It is designed for covert operations which need ways of using a ranged projectile that can meet significant wounds to kill or disable an enemy while being silent. The Clicker SLK can also be used as a regular combat knife, although there is a dedicated variant of the SLK to fit the needs of combat. Civilian use is rather dubious in the United States and the United Kingdom, as the weapon is banned there. However, the combat knife variant is available for US and UK sale. The SLK Mk2 is the current version of the weapon and the original SLK has now been retroactively named the SLK Mk1.
- Name: Clicker SLK
- Weight: 600g (unloaded) 700g (loaded)
- Length: 31 cm
- Magazine Size: 1 Knife
- Caliber: Clicker SLK Knife
- Muzzle Velocity: 17 m/s
- Maximum Range: 5 meters
- Optimal Range: Dependent on user
- Rate of Fire: It's a fucking Ballistic Knife, why would I even try?
- Fire Mode: No manual safety, take the knife out is the safety. Fire (2-Position)
- Accuracy: Dependent on trajectory
- Recoil: None
- Damage: Dependent on where the knife hit
- Rate of Fire: Slow
- Mobility: Very High
- Reload Speed: Dependent on skill, generally fast
- Penetration: None, unless you are talking about how it penetrated the skull