Get started now! (11/18/2017 - 11/27/2017)
The 1st Perpetual Competition operated as written below:
- The first phase is the building phase, where the competitors build and enter their weapons by placing them into the current Contending Designs section. The building phase is ten days long.
- The second phase is the voting phase - no new designs can enter; anyone on the wiki may vote for a winner. It lasts for one week, but may continue longer if the total vote count is less than five.
Voting is done through the comments to prevent vote rigging. For that same reason, only registered users can vote.
- The third phase, the interphase, consists of the winner choosing the next cycle or electing another PARTICIPANT to choose the next competition theme (i. e. Machine Gun). The interphase is three days long.
The cycle then repeats itself unless someone commences a vote (in an interphase) to end the Perpetual Competition, and the majority votes Yes.
Pistol-calibre carbines. You name it, the market has it. Now it's your turn to show your interpretation of it.
The basic requirements are as follows:
- Have at least a 16 in. (406mm) barrel
- Chambered for a pistol cartridge (up until .500 S&W)
Best of luck.